Do you have a hospitality background and would you like to work within one of the most impressive hotels in the most vibrant student city in Indonesia? Or do you like to work with people, not afraid to approach someone and do you think it is important that everybody feels comfortable around you? Good news, we are looking for you!
If Jakarta is Java’s financial and industrial powerhouse, Yogyakarta is its soul. Yogyakarta is one of the most important cities of Indonesia. With a lot of temples, monuments, traditions, and habits this is a city with a lot of history. Yogyakarta is also known as the number one student city in Indonesia, so besides the culture, Yogyakarta has a vibrant nightlife and a lot of activities to do for the students.
The hotel where you will do your internship belongs to the category of luxury hotels. What once served as the Yogyakarta royal palace and gardens stand today as one of the city’s finest 5-star luxury hotels. From the royal garden, hotel swimming pool and spa to a family friendly kid’s playground, the hotel offers different kinds of facilities to their guests. The hotel is located in the eastern part of the city. The employees at this hotel are mostly local people. The people in Yogyakarta are known for their open, friendly and generous mentality. This creates a nice working environment where you will be able to not only develop yourself but also help the company grow.
Looking for students!
The hotel is looking for students in the following departments:
- Food and Beverages,
- Marketing & Sales and Front Office. The hotel likes to work with proactive students who are motivated to help the company grow.
- For this internship, it’s important that you can work in a team and are able to work independent on different tasks/assignments.
- Hospitality, marketing & sales or food & beverage related student who has to do an internship abroad for 3 or 5 months.
- A social and outgoing person who would like to learn a lot in a different environment.
- Available from September/February 2018/2019
- Independent person with social skills who is not afraid to spend 3 or 5 months in central Java-Indonesia.
- A proactive and motivated person who has experience in hospitality.
- A university student who wants to meet a lot of people from different backgrounds.
- A flexible student with communicative skills who is willing to learn and adapt to a new culture.