This place is truly a top-class shopping destination. It is the latest modern destination in the tourist town of Seminyak. Seminyak has long been known as a paradise for shopping, with the streets blended with a mix of international and local boutiques and galleries. This shopping destination is launched just two years ago with many popular fashions and retail brands already taking a spot in the shopping center. The shopping destination is located in the center of Seminyak. It is a unique shopping and dining experience in Bali with over 50 prime retail spaces over two levels, including a rooftop with a stunning view of Seminyak.
Seminyak is blessed with a beautiful beach, where it is less crowded than in nearby Kuta. You can roll out your towel on the warm sand or sit on one of the many sunbeds. Along the beach, you will find beautiful resorts with infinity pools and trendy beach bars, recognizable by the atmospheric parasols and brightly colored bean bags. There is a relaxed atmosphere and you can enjoy the beautiful sunset with a Bintang beer in hand and live music in the background.
What you will do
- Assisting the social media manager with various offline and online marketing tasks
- Developing, attending and coordinating events at the shopping center
- To set a timeline to get full occupancy of the spots in the shopping center
- To have the database of prospective tenants who suit to the shopping center
- To prepare ‘letter of offer’ to be signed by both parties
- To establish and maintain good communication with tenant both verbally and in writing
- To ensure tenant operational running well and smoothly
- Daily visit/inspection to tenants store, to make sure tenants operation is running well and smooth as tenants Audit Check List
- Handling complaints and feedback from the tenant and followed up in the field, in close coordination with other related departments
*The tasks are not fixed. We provide various internships at this company. The internship can be focused on marketing, design, events and guest relations.
- The study needs to be related to facility-management, design, communication, marketing, business or guest relations
- Excellent verbal skills since you will be in contact with tenants and customers of the tenants
- Knowledge about online marketing
- Descent level of English is required
- Motivated and proactive