Digital Marketing Agency
Since 2003 the digital marketing agency has been creating, building, reviving, growing and solving problems for brands. They create campaigns, brands, communications strategies and marketing programs that are impossible to ignore. The digital marketing agency blend cutting edge technology, traditional media and a whole lot more, to create relevant insight-driven, strategic work that cuts-through.
The agency has all the capabilities of a fully integrated ad agency but is different in that they focus on building long-term business value for clients. They do this by working with clients to foster a deep understanding of their business drivers and strategic vision. They believe that when businesses plan for the future, they’re much more likely to succeed today. And often that future starts with a simple, beautiful and actionable big idea. Big ideas lead to the right work, the great work, and the largest results.
We are seeking talents for the following positions: Account Executive, Graphic Designer, and Brand Strategist. We will sum up for each position what the requirements are!
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Meeting & liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues the campaign ideas & budget to the client.
- Brief creative and media department and assisting them with the formulation of marketing strategies.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or adjustments.
- Writing client reports, contact report & monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Prepare “pitches”, along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency
- Conceptualize and produce visuals/artwork.
- Responsible for handling a project from concept creation to final artwork and oversee the production process.
- You will need to take strategic direction from the Head of Creative and CD and helps make their vision a reality.
- Handling respectable clients, local and regional client.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to work on a tight deadline and prepared to work overtime if needed.
- Establish good working relationship with clients’ brands and create strategic plan for brands.
- Responsibility for day to day management of all research relating to the brand and advertising.
- Proactively suggest new means of developing and understanding the brand.
- Ability to clearly articulate a strategic vision in a confident and persuasive manner to clients and teams.
- Analyzing existing data in areas such as demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client’s product.
- Monitoring cultural and social trends, and their impact on consumers’ attitudes, behavior, and perceptions.
- Preparing and presenting full communication strategies in a coherent and in-depth manner to positively impact the thinking of all parties involved in the communication activities.