The company is a productive coworking/co-living oasis. With over 600 square meters of indoor, garden and deck space for coworking, the coworkers will find a comfortable spot. With offices, Skype rooms, robust internet and even standing desks, we’re the perfect spot for the entrepreneur who calls Phnom Penh home or those weary from working in the same old office.
During the internship period, you will be involved in the marketing department to improve the marketing strategy for the European market.
- Communication & Media strategist.
- Crafting press releases & articles.
- Identify, list, categorize media listings relevant to the targets market.
- Contribute to blogs.
- Send out and create infographics for events, members, coworking culture.
- Social media marketing.
- Identify social media channels that are most relevant for promotion.
- Create a social media calendar/planning.
- Work on design and branding.
- Event organizer.
- Together with the team, work on sponsorship deck
- Event logistical preparation and execution
- Bachelor student in Economics, Marketing, Sales or Communication.
- Is able to conduct advice based on market research.
- Fluent in English.
- Proactive and outgoing person.
- Able to commit for an internship minimum of 20 weeks.