The company is an e-commerce specializing in 100% organic bamboo bed linen. Their goal is to provide a sustainable alternative to cotton (and other majors polluting actors in the textile industry) to reunite luxury with ecology.
What you will do
- Plan social media strategies & implement them,
- Find and engage with communities related to industry,
- Generate and shortlist B2B leads,
- Contribute to business development.
- Have in-depth knowledge of current digital marketing trends, social media strategy, and platforms.
- Understanding of social media metrics and using social media analytics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns and social media analytics.
- Have a strong familiarity with social media advertising (Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads).
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written.
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills, with a willingness to be a team player and interface with coworkers, clients, and others as needed.
It’s a bonus if you are..
- A photographer,
- Familiar with WordPress,
- Skilled in Google Adwords and/or Analytics,
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop,
- Able to work with Lightroom and other Creative Suite tools,
- Able to speak other languages.
The qualified intern will have the opportunity to directly contribute to decision making with senior management and see his/ her work impact on the daily business operations.